- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Culture Machine launches leaderboard for publishers across India
MUMBAI: Digital media company Culture Machine has established a leaderboard for publishers across multiple categories in India with the help of its patent pending tech IP ‘Intelligence Machine’.
Culture Machine tracked the month on month performance of Indian channels on YouTube and Facebook to provide a view of which publisher has maximum engagement in terms of views, likes, comments, shares and subscribers.
Making use of proprietary algorithms and exclusive partnerships with Google and Facebook, Intelligence Machine has the ability to track three billion videos and categorize and rank publishers extensively. The current report provides insights on the Entertainment and News category. Future analyses by the end of 2017 will include sports, fashion, beauty, automobile and food industry.