- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Culture Machine content to be on YuppTV Bazaar platform
MUMBAI: YuppTV Bazaar has tied up with digital media firm Culture Machine to feature its network of media brands on the YuppTV platform.
As part of this association, YuppTV Bazaar viewers will now be able to watch various digital channels like Being Indian, Epified, Old Delhi Films, Put Chutney, Blush, Rascalas, Being Indian’s Awesome Sauce, Whack and VIVA, to name just a few, all owned and operated by Culture Machine.
With over 500 million monthly views, Culture Machine has emerged as one of the leading producers of content across genres.
Speaking about the new alliance, YuppTV founder & CEO Uday Reddy said, “YuppTV Bazaar has decided to associate with Culture Machine, since their repertoire of digital media brands and content appeals to South Asian internet audiences. We are positive that our users at YuppTV Bazaar would actively enjoy the refreshing new content.”
Culture Machine co-founder and CEO Sameer Pitalwalla said, “We are excited to partner YuppTV and expand the reach of our brands to YuppTV Bazaar. The platform has already acquired a vast user base, and we are looking forward to making our content available to them via YuppTV Bazaar.”
The new and existing users at YuppTV Bazaar may now easily access vivid range of youth entertainment content, recipes, mythology, audio series, women’s and lifestyle channel, Tamil humour and ‘desi’ comedy.