- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Cuberoot Tech raises $500,000 from undisclosed investors
MUMBAI: Data-driven technology company Cuberoot Technologies recently raised nearly $500,000 from undisclosed investors.
The funds will help the organisation in expanding its business across the country and scaling up growth parameters such as expansion of technology team, enhancing product technology, investing in better infrastructure and strategic acquisitions.
Cuberoot is geared to launch its flagship Audience Management Platform, also known simply as Cuberoot, in the coming months, expanding to other cities in the later months. Moreover, the company will be incorporating bases in Asia Pacific over the next 12–18 months. Such installations of funds will play a major role in the growth of the organisation.
Cuberoot Technologies co-founder Atul Soni said, “It is a proud moment for the entire organisation. Even before the official product launch, our esteemed investors have shown extreme faith in us and decided to invest, taking the early mover advantage. The funds will be invested in expansion and further developments of our technology offerings.”
“We are moving towards our target at a great pace and have strategic plans to capture a substantial chunk of the digital advertising market by the end of fiscal year 2016–17, accelerating the growth up to 300%. At Cuberoot Technologies, we are diligently working towards creating ground-breaking technological solution, ensuring that we maintain an edge in the industry and deliver disproportionate value to our advertisers and partners alike,” he added.