- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Cuberoot Tech raises $500,000 from undisclosed investors
MUMBAI: Data-driven technology company Cuberoot Technologies recently raised nearly $500,000 from undisclosed investors.
The funds will help the organisation in expanding its business across the country and scaling up growth parameters such as expansion of technology team, enhancing product technology, investing in better infrastructure and strategic acquisitions.
Cuberoot is geared to launch its flagship Audience Management Platform, also known simply as Cuberoot, in the coming months, expanding to other cities in the later months. Moreover, the company will be incorporating bases in Asia Pacific over the next 12–18 months. Such installations of funds will play a major role in the growth of the organisation.
Cuberoot Technologies co-founder Atul Soni said, “It is a proud moment for the entire organisation. Even before the official product launch, our esteemed investors have shown extreme faith in us and decided to invest, taking the early mover advantage. The funds will be invested in expansion and further developments of our technology offerings.”
“We are moving towards our target at a great pace and have strategic plans to capture a substantial chunk of the digital advertising market by the end of fiscal year 2016–17, accelerating the growth up to 300%. At Cuberoot Technologies, we are diligently working towards creating ground-breaking technological solution, ensuring that we maintain an edge in the industry and deliver disproportionate value to our advertisers and partners alike,” he added.