- McDonald’s to shut down 169 outlets in India
- Triple talaq violates rights of Muslim women: SC
- WhatsApp Coloured Text Status Now Rolling Out to Android and iPhone
- Airtel to launch its own Rs 2500 4G smartphone before Diwali
- Sasikala uses 'barricaded corridor' in jail premises as private space, claims former DIG Roopa
- Police verification for passport to go online within a year
- 'Routine run' kills second IMA cadet in 2 days; 5 in hospital
- MLAs supporting TTV Dinakaran meet Governor, demand Palaniswami's removal
Cricket.com.au launches on Apple TV
MUMBAI: Cricket Australia announced today that Cricket.com.au has come to Apple TV, providing fans with a library of cricket videos in high definition.
Cricket Australia on Apple TV will give fans free and immediate access to the latest news and features, extended highlights from every day of international cricket played in Australia this summer, as well as rare footage from the archives that showcase some of Australia’s most famous cricketing clashes.
Cricket fans will also enjoy unique feature videos that go behind the scenes of Australian cricket and get closer to current stars and legends, like Shane Warne and Adam Gilchrist. Fans will also find cricket skills tutorials from the likes of George Bailey, Nathan Lyon and Ellyse Perry.
Apple TV is one of the most successful products in the rapidly growing connected TV sector, generating more than $1 billion in revenue in 2013.
“We are thrilled to be able to bring Cricket Australia content to Apple TV users. Delivered right to the television of hundreds of thousands of households in Australia, cricket fans will now have a new way to enjoy exclusive highlights, footage from the archives and behind the scenes cricket programming,” said Cricket Australia Executive General Manager – Media, Communications & Marketing Ben Amarfio.
“This latest innovation, another product from Cricket Australia’s digital partnership with the Nine Entertainment Company, demonstrates our dedication to bringing fans closer to the cricket action via any platform and thus expanding and enhancing their digital cricket experience.”
Right now, Australian Apple TV users are able to access the Cricket Australia programming on Apple TV by simply selecting the Cricket Australia channel from the Apple TV home screen.