- 11 CRPF Personnel Die In Encounter With Maoists In Chhattisgarh's Sukma
- Ramdev's Patanjali Amla juice found unsafe; Army canteens suspend sale
- Underworld don Chhota Rajan held guilty in fake passport case
- J&K: PDP leader Abdul Gani Dar shot dead in Pulwama
- SC orders reinstatement of TP Senkumar as Kerala DGP
- PM Modi Bats For Advancing Fiscal Year To Speed Up Development
- US accuses Infosys and TCS of cheating in H-1B lottery to unfairly corner lion's share of visas
- Tamil Nadu CM Palaniswami raises NEET, Cauvery issues at NITI Aayog meeting
- Tamil Nadu FM offers to quit as AIADMK groups begin merger talks
Conax to unveil next generation IP video platform at Nab Show 2017
MUMBAI: Conax announced that at Nab Show 2017 in Las Vegas next week it will feature its collaboration with Evolution Digital introducing eVUE-TV, a complete managed IP video solution pre-integrated with Conax multi-DRM.
Together, the technology providers, through eVUE-TV, enable operators to add IP video-on-demand, IP linear and network DVR content, as well as quickly grow IP video services.
Feature demonstrations at NAB Show will include:
- Evolution Digital’s eVUE-TV, pre-integrated with Conax multi-DRM: eVUE-TV delivers IP VOD content, as well as IP linear channels, network DVR and catch-up TV functionalities as a managed-service offering. The combined offering enables cable providers to smoothly transition their legacy equipment and QAM video to a new generation of IP video technology, secured by Conax benchmark multi-DRM solution.
- Low-risk, rapid entry to OTT and TV Everywhere: Conax will demonstrate the award-winning Conax GO Live end-to-end solution for dramatically reducing the complexity, time-to-market and barriers for an operator launching an OTT service. Conax GO Live is a live streaming solution for iOS and Android devices now available with Chromecast and AirPlay support, and including a monitoring system to analyze customers viewing patterns using App analytics.
- Next generation Conax Connected Access IPTV platform: The Connected Access security client eliminates the complexity of securing IPTV and hybrid STBs enabling management of both conditional access and the DRM security through a single back-end. The flexible architecture will enable the client to secure devices on any connected distribution technology and adapt the security level to available device capabilities.
Flagship Conax Contego united security hub includes a cloud-based security offering and supports DVB, IPTV and OTT content delivery and all major DRM technologies. Contego provides pay TV operators with a highly sustainable growth model through modular, scalable solutions and pre-integrated world-class partner technologies offering fast time-to-market for new services with advanced content protection. Conax Contego fulfils MovieLabs specifications with Forensic Watermarking for premium 4K and UHD content.