- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Conax to push its cloud-based content protection platform in India
MUMBAI: Conax will feature its benchmark cloud-based content protection platform Contego as a service which will enable Indian operators to quickly deploy a host of services and technologies critical to the competitive landscape.
Revenue protection expert Conax is securing content infrastructure for over 20 Indian operators and major multi-system operators (MSO) in India, supported by a local 24/7 support centre in Delhi.
Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital entertainment services worldwide via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, will exhibit at Stand D46 at the Convergence India Exhibition.
Convergence India starts on 8 February and ends on the 10th.
At Convergence India, Conax will feature:
- Conax Contego as a service cloud-based security platform supports DVB, IPTV and OTT content delivery and all major DRM technologies and is aimed at providing pay-TV operators with a highly sustainable growth model through low CAPEX, reduced operational complexity (with operational security managed by Conax) as well as fast-time-to-market for launching new features
- Low-risk entry to advanced OTT services: Featuring multi-award winning Conax GO Live complete live TV streaming platform, offering a record time-to-market & highly appealing package pricing
- Conax Connected Access IPTV security: The new Connected Access security client is tailored to eliminate the complexity of securing IPTV and hybrid STBs
- Conax Cardless: leveraging a leading-edge hardware root-of-trust and managed through an advanced back-end enabling easy differentiation between card and cardless content requirements.