- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Conax inks IPTV reseller agreement with ZTE Corp
MUMBAI: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group, today announced a reseller agreement with ZTE Corporation, a major international provider of telecommunications, enterprise and consumer technology solutions.
A key aspect of the partnership is bundling Conax’ Connected Access next generation IPTV security client with ZTE’s complete offering targeting the global IPTV market.
The reseller agreement strengthens Conax’ IPTV expansion plans with the first joint operator deployments under preparation.
The Conax Connected Access multipurpose security client provides ZTE’s operator offering with comprehensive content protection for IPTV and OTT, enabling ZTE to position for new markets.
The highly flexible architecture provides converged security with conditional access and DRM, providing a single security client for all operator content to the connected set-top box (STB). Conax Connected Access utilizes an advanced hybrid approach eliminating the need for multiple back-ends.
Adoption of ZTE’s IPTV ecosystem will provide operators with a best-in-class, rapid deployment of a complete, secure IPTV platform targeting content savvy consumers in expanding markets.