- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Conax inks IPTV reseller agreement with ZTE Corp
MUMBAI: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group, today announced a reseller agreement with ZTE Corporation, a major international provider of telecommunications, enterprise and consumer technology solutions.
A key aspect of the partnership is bundling Conax’ Connected Access next generation IPTV security client with ZTE’s complete offering targeting the global IPTV market.
The reseller agreement strengthens Conax’ IPTV expansion plans with the first joint operator deployments under preparation.
The Conax Connected Access multipurpose security client provides ZTE’s operator offering with comprehensive content protection for IPTV and OTT, enabling ZTE to position for new markets.
The highly flexible architecture provides converged security with conditional access and DRM, providing a single security client for all operator content to the connected set-top box (STB). Conax Connected Access utilizes an advanced hybrid approach eliminating the need for multiple back-ends.
Adoption of ZTE’s IPTV ecosystem will provide operators with a best-in-class, rapid deployment of a complete, secure IPTV platform targeting content savvy consumers in expanding markets.