- Infosys MD & CEO Vishal Sikka resigns, Pravin Rao interim chief
- Rescue Hyderabad minor from Omani sheikh: Maneka Gandhi to Sushma Swaraj
- After SBI, now HDFC Bank and Yes Bank cut interest rate on savings
- Election Commissioner speaks out: 'Winning at all cost, without ethics, is new normal in politics'
- Karti Chidambaram says will appear before CBI on August 23, seeks protection
- USS Fitzgerald captain during collision that killed 7 to lose command
Conax hires Daniel Johansson as head of global sales
MUMBAI: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital entertainment services worldwide via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, today announced the appointment of Daniel Johansson as executive vice president and head of global sales.
A member of the Conax executive management team, Johansson will report to president and CEO Morten Solbakken.
The new commercial EVP brings vast leadership experience from high impact global technology arenas and key executive management roles from leading visionary companies including Cisco, Tandberg and AVAYA.
Tapping his extensive background and proven results in sales, marketing, partnerships and strategic alliances, Johansson will lead development and execution of Conax global sales strategies and growth cultures.
He brings an impressive track record in building high performance sales teams and cultivating growth strategies for Fortune 100 and 500 accounts in South America, EMEA and Asia. Additionally, he holds pivotal, hands-on experience from M&A integrations at Cisco and AVAYA and active membership in several councils and boards.
“I am highly pleased to welcome Daniel to Conax to further energize our global team, and take part in driving our global ambitions and activities to the next level,” said Conax president and CEO Morten Solbakken.
“Daniel brings vast experience in developing and building top-performing sales cultures and forward-thinking customer value propositions. Already widely recognised as an innovative and results-oriented leader, I am highly confident he will add substantial value to Conax growth plans, our global organisation and our executive management team.”