- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
CNN International, Cartoon Network and Pogo launch on YuppTV in India
MUMBAI: OTT platform YuppTV and Turner International India have announced their partnership to offer Turner’s channels, namely CNN International, Cartoon Network and Pogo on YuppTV in India.
Under this partnership, while CNN International will be available live to YuppTV viewers,
Cartoon network and Pogo will offer a four-hour and two-hour block, respectively.
YuppTV CEO Uday Reddy said, “The partnership with Turner and launch of the three popular channels on YuppTV takes us to a new level in providing highest satisfaction to our viewers in India and now, even adding to the delight of the younger generation. The kids’ channels Pogo and Cartoon Network in Hindi will reach out to an unimaginably wider audience than ever before. Launching CNN International on YuppTV is indeed a matter of pride. Our endeavour is to keep our viewers in India and across the globe, entertained, informed and thrilled; and our commitment to technology and innovation is always directed towards achieving this goal.”
Turner International India MD Siddharth Jain added, “Turner has been the frontrunner in embracing content delivery innovations and we ensure that our popular brands are available wherever and whenever the consumer chooses to be entertained. We are happy to partner with YuppTV offering our world-class content to a wider audience in India.”
CNN International’s latest news bulletins from across the globe and features content through programs including ‘CNN Newsroom’, ‘Connect the World’, ‘International Desk’, ‘World Business Today’, ‘Amanpour’, ‘Business Traveler’, ‘Talk Asia’ and ‘Culinary Journeys’ will be available to the users, while popular shows from Cartoon Network and Pogo like ‘Ben 10’, ‘Johnny Bravo’, ‘Adventure Time’, ‘Dexter’s Laboratory’, ‘M.A.D.’ (Music Art Dance), ‘C.I.A.’ (Cambala Investigation Agency), ‘Sunaina’ and ‘F.A.Q.’ will also be on offer.