- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
CBS brings its All Access subscription service to Amazon Fire TV
MUMBAI: US media conglomerate CBS has announced the launch of CBS All Access, the CBS Television Network’s digital subscription video on demand and live streaming service, on the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote.
For $5.99 a month, CBS All Access will offer Amazon Fire TV users more than 7,500 episodes from the current season, previous seasons and classic shows on demand, as well as the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live in more than 110 markets across the US, reaching nearly 75 per cent of the US, including New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago and Philadelphia, with more to be added soon.
The CBS All Access channel brings all of the benefits currently available to CBS All Access subscribers to the new Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote, including:
- Full current seasons of 24 shows with episodes available the day after they air, including ‘Limitless’, ‘Elementary’, ‘The Good Wife’ and ‘Scorpion’.
- The ability to live stream the local CBS station in more than 110 markets across the US with more to be added as affiliates join the CBS All Access service.
- Full past seasons of 10 current series including ‘The Good Wife, ‘NCIS’ and ‘Hawaii Five-0’.
- More than 7,500 episodes available on demand, including all episodes of popular CBS Classics in an ad-free environment such as ‘Star Trek’, ‘Cheers’, ‘Medium’ and CSI: Miami’.
- Exclusive additional content for CBS Television’s special events like The Grammy Awards
- Access to CBS All Access’s first original series, the next chapter of the ‘Star Trek’ TV franchise, debuting in January 2017.