- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Catvision MD Syed Athar Abbas gets three-year extension
MUMBAI: Cable TV equipment manufacturer Catvision has re-appointed Syed Athar Abbas as the managing director of the company for another three years.
Abbas, who owns around 11.65 per stake in the company, has been the company’s MD since June 1985.
Abbas holds B.Tech from IIT Kanpur and an MBA from IIM Calcutta. He has more than 25 years of experience in the cable TV industry.
Catvision has three verticals, 1) CATV/SMATV (Community Antenna Television, Satellite Master Antenna Television), IPTV systems; 2) Operation and Maintenance of CATV Networks; and 3) Channel Marketing.