- Disney set to take driver’s seat in India with the addition of Star, Tata Sky
- DishTV launches new offers in Tamil Nadu
- Nothing is finalised on pay hike of Indian cricketers: CK Khanna
- Exit polls predict BJP victory in Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh elections
- Govt. clears Bill banning instant triple talaq
- Congress Request Ahead of Gujarat Poll Counting Rejected By Supreme Court
Catvision MD Syed Athar Abbas gets three-year extension
MUMBAI: Cable TV equipment manufacturer Catvision has re-appointed Syed Athar Abbas as the managing director of the company for another three years.
Abbas, who owns around 11.65 per stake in the company, has been the company’s MD since June 1985.
Abbas holds B.Tech from IIT Kanpur and an MBA from IIM Calcutta. He has more than 25 years of experience in the cable TV industry.
Catvision has three verticals, 1) CATV/SMATV (Community Antenna Television, Satellite Master Antenna Television), IPTV systems; 2) Operation and Maintenance of CATV Networks; and 3) Channel Marketing.