- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Catvision MD Syed Athar Abbas gets three-year extension
MUMBAI: Cable TV equipment manufacturer Catvision has re-appointed Syed Athar Abbas as the managing director of the company for another three years.
Abbas, who owns around 11.65 per stake in the company, has been the company’s MD since June 1985.
Abbas holds B.Tech from IIT Kanpur and an MBA from IIM Calcutta. He has more than 25 years of experience in the cable TV industry.
Catvision has three verticals, 1) CATV/SMATV (Community Antenna Television, Satellite Master Antenna Television), IPTV systems; 2) Operation and Maintenance of CATV Networks; and 3) Channel Marketing.