- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
BIGO LIVE launches video recording feature on its app
BIGO LIVE enables you to engage in real-time Interaction via mobile streaming with your audience and chat with your favourite broadcasters while you are watching live broadcasting anytime and anywhere.
BIGO LIVE, through real-time interaction and video streaming, allows users to live broadcast their talent and connect with their fans and other talented broadcasters as well as follow interesting broadcasters. BIGO LIVE boasts of over 100 million registered users globally.
BIGO allows users to watch live broadcasting anytime, anywhere and engage with the audience via live sessions. The platform gives a chance to live stream the performances, broadcast what you are good at, and let people enjoy based on the core values of integrity, innovation, proactiveness and openness. The company plans to build a stage for dreamers to pursue their dreams, for people to make friends at home and abroad, and to build a platform where hobbies are aligned with careers, to record and share interesting moments with friends.
Talking on his maiden visit to India, BIGO Technology senior director Eric Liu said, “We aim to build a BIGO community in the world by providing a platform for the young and fashion conscious to come together and share their interests. BIGO LIVE has attracted millions of social media-savvy millennials across the globe since its launch in March 2016. We already have strong presence in countries like Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Russia, Middle East, Malaysia, America and we aspire to reach out to more countries in future. We are confident that our app will be able to capture the imagination of the young and trendy in India as well.”