- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
BBC Worldwide launches channels, brands on myTVSuper in Hong Kong
MUMBAI: BBC Worldwide has announced a deal with TVB to launch its suite of five channels and brands in Hong Kong.
BBC First, BBC Lifestyle, BBC Earth, CBeebies and BBC World News are now available on myTVSuper, TVB’s new subscription service that is available on the set-top box, mobile and tablet as an app.
Subscribers to myTVSuper are now able to livestream BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle, BBC World News and CBeebies channels, as well as watch BBC First on-demand online, and via the myTVSuper app. Subscribers will also be able to catch-up select programmes from BBC Earth, BBC Lifestyle and CBeebies for 14 days.
“We are excited that five of our branded channels and services encapsulating the quality, breadth and depth of BBC’s programming are now available to myTVSuper’s subscribers. Hong Kong is an important market for BBC Worldwide and our latest partnership with TVB builds on our commitment to bring great quality programming to more viewers in Asia,” said BBC Worldwide GM Greater China Kelvin Yau.
TVB GM Felix To said, “The BBC has a reputation for delivering premium TV content and enjoys wide acclaim worldwide. We are excited to be able to offer our subscribers this wide array of high quality content from the BBC to our audiences in Hong Kong. We are confident that the offerings will be well received here.”