- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
‘Bangistan’ partners Hotstar for digital promotions
MUMBAI: After promoting films like ‘Tanu Weds Manu Returns’, ‘Bombay Velvet’ and ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ on its platform, Star India’s digital entertainment destination Hotstar will now do the digital promotions for ‘Bangistan’.
The comic caper ‘Bangistan’ has signed Hotstar as its digital partner for all its marketing initiatives ahead of its nationwide release on 7 August.
Using innovative and entertaining content as a means to promote itself, ‘Bangistan’ has shot wacky videos featuring its lead stars Riteish Deshmukh and Pulkit Samrat in conversation and demonstrations with Cyrus Sahukar.
The tongue-in-cheek videos range from a class in homegrown bomb-making, a discussion about the alphabet taught to trainee terrorists, as well as snippets of their funny lifestyles and priorities in the back of beyond.
The videos were created in sync with the spirit of the film. Through the antics and madness of Deshmukh and Samrat, the film is using theme-driven promotion to connect with movie lovers.
Shot exclusively for the content platform, the episode hosted by Sahukar will leave the audience in stitches with the dumb yet endearing antics of the two stars who will play true to their characters from the film.