- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Astro launches streaming service in Malaysia
MUMBAI: Astro has launched a new video streaming service, NJOI Now, available on mobile and online to provide Malaysians free access to on demand entertainment including box sets, live sports and breaking news.
NJOI Now is designed to meet the digital lifestyles of consumers today, offering complete flexibility with no fuss.
NJOI Now is the only mobile app in Malaysia to provide free on demand content, box sets and signature titles from Astro Prima, Astro Maya HD, Astro Oasis, Astro AEC, Astro Vaanavil; the best of live local sports on Astro Arena; latest news on Astro Awani as well as exam tutorials on Astro Tutor TV.
With the launch of NJOI Now, all Malaysians can “NJOI” online and offline access to content on all screens, at home and on individual mobiles. This free service includes access to over 2,200 titles of movie and drama box sets, even tutorials which may be downloaded and stored on the devices and watched at convenience, in addition to live sports and news, ecommerce via Go Shop as well as the viewer’s favourite channels.
NJOI Now aims to strive to always better serve our customers by providing control, choice content and connectivity.