- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Anthony Zameczkowski joins Netflix as VP – business development for Asia Pacific
MUMBAI: Internet television network Netflix has appointed Anthony Zameczkowski as VP – business development for Asia Pacific.
In his new role, Zameczkowski will lead and manage strategic partnerships and business development in the region.
He will be based in Singapore and will report to US-based Bill Holmes, Global Head of Business Development at Netflix. “One of the next steps in Netflix globalisation is about building and leveraging strategic partnerships in the region that will drive our memberships in Asia-Pacific,” said Zameczkowski.
Since its global launch in January, Netflix has concluded partnerships with leading infocomm players in Asia including Singtel and StarHub in Singapore and PCCW Media’s now TV in Hong Kong. Netflix has about 81 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films.
Zameczkowski has over 17 years of experience in the media and technology industry. Prior to his appointment, he was running the international operations of Victorious, a Kleiner Perkins-backed startup in the mobile video space with a focus on building new business and international partnerships for the US-based digital company. He has also worked at Google/YouTub in Europe and Asia, where he managed the YouTube Music business across the APAC region based out of Singapore.