- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Amazon’s kids series ‘Annedroids 4’ to see Prime Video debut on 3 Mar in the US, UK
MUMBAI: The fourth season of Amazon’s original series for kids, ‘Annedroids’, is scheduled to debut on Prime Video on 3 March in the US and UK.
Created by multiple Emmy-winning producer-director JJ Johnson (Dino Dan) and produced by Sinking Ship Entertainment (Odd Squad), Annedroids is a live-action adventure series that follows Anne, a young female scientist, and her human friends, along with the android assistants she’s created as they make amazing scientific discoveries while undertaking the biggest experiment of them all—growing up. In 2016, ‘Annedroids’ was nominated for 10 Emmys, tying ‘Sesame Street’ for the most nominations that year.
‘Annedroids 4’ returns with Anne (Addison Holley) and her friends, Nick (Jadiel Dowlin) and Shania (Adrianna Di Liello), as they embark on more adventures and experiments with their android friends.
In this season, Anne, Nick and Shania will band together and use scientific approaches to solve a myriad of problems, including getting lost in the wilderness, dealing with a friend moving out of town, building a robot for competition and defending the junkyard from a hostile takeover!
“We’re excited to debut a fourth season of ‘Annedroids’ and proud of the notoriety and accolades this series has garnered within the television industry. Our customers have embraced its inspiring characters and strong message of innovation and scientific discovery,” said Amazon Studios head of kids programming Tara Sorensen.
“In ‘Annedroids’ our characters never fail; they just discover new ways of doing things wrong until they get them right. Expect grander discoveries, surprising character revelations and an explosive conclusion to Pal’s journey in this, our most ambitious season yet,” said series creator and executive producer JJ Johnson.