- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Amazon Studios orders two kids series for Prime Video
MUMBAI: Amazon Studios, a division of online retail major Amazon, has ordered two new Amazon Original Kids series.
They are the animated series ‘Bug Diaries’, based on a children’s book series, and live-action series Sid And Marty Krofft’s ‘Sigmund and the Sea Monsters’, based on the classic Saturday morning television series from the 1970s.
“We are so excited to bring this beloved series, ‘Bug Diaries’, to our customers that highlights important life lessons for our young viewers. We also look forward to reviving the classic ‘Sigmund and the Sea Monsters’ that has a strong message of friendship,” said Amazon Studios head of kids programming Tara Sorensen.
‘The Bug Diaries’ is an animated comedy series for preschoolers based on the children’s books by author Doreen Cronin and best-selling Illustrator Harry Bliss. The show follows a comic trio of slimy, crawly, and buzzy bug friends whose tiny world offers huge adventures. Pairing kid-personalities with incredible bug abilities, the series will give us a mile-high look at the world through Fly’s compound eyes.
‘Sigmund and the Sea Monsters’, a live action show for children ages 6 to 11, is based on their classic Saturday morning series from the 1970s. The show is centered around two brothers, Johnny and Scotty.