- '84 riots: SC forms body to examine SIT decision to close 199 cases
- China Uses Chequebook Diplomacy To Sideline India In Nepal
- NDRF rescues 28000, including 6 pregnant women, from floods
- Rahul Gandhi launches Indira Canteen project in Bengaluru
- Just by fulfilling its commitment to SC, Trai can bring down mobile call rates by half
- Google to Pay Apple $3 Billion to Remain Default iOS Device Search Engine
- Daniel Craig confirmed as 007 in upcoming James Bond film Bond 25
Amazon Studios greenlights two kids series
MUMBAI: US and global online retail major and content creator Amazon has ordered two new Amazon Original kids series, ‘Pete the Cat’, based on the book series, and Costume Quest, from the popular video games.
Amazon’s new children’s series come from creators including Jeff “Swampy” Marsh , Will McRobb and Frederator Studios’ Fred Seibert. Both series will be available exclusively for Prime members and will debut next year.
“The creative talent behind ‘Pete the Cat’ and ‘Costume Quest’ have a sensibility and pedigree that will resonate well with our customers. We are thrilled to be working with such innovative and visionary thinkers in the business,” said Amazon Studios head of kids programming Tara Sorensen.
Based on the book series by illustrator/creator and consulting producer James Dean, ‘Pete the Cat’ is an animated kids series that has been ordered straight-to-series for 14 episodes. The show follows Pete the Cat, the coolest cat ever, and his groovy guide to life—from rockin’ out with his guitar to riding a skateboard.
Based on the video game series by Double Fine Productions (Psychonauts, Broken Age) and the world originally created by Tasha Sounart, ‘Costume Quest’ is an animated series aimed at six to 11-year-olds. The show stars four kids facing off against the dark forces lurking in the shadows of their sleepy town of Auburn Pines. To overcome obstacles and achieve their goals, they must learn to unlock and master the magical powers of supernormal costumes—with each costume comes a new set of transformations and powers.