- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Amazon Prime Video’s first India original series ‘Inside Edge’ to launch on 10 July
MUMBAI: Amazon Prime Video India’s first original web series ‘Inside Edge’ will be launched in over 200+ countries worldwide.
Produced by Excel Media & Entertainment and created by Karan Anshuman, the show will launch on 10 July.
With Vivek Oberoi in the lead, ‘Inside Edge’ is a series that follows the ups and downs of a team through a season of the Powerplay league and all that comes with it: greed, ambition, corruption and even some cricket.Excel Media & Entertainment, a division of Excel Entertainment, one of the leading production houses of Bollywood that is widely known for their much-acclaimed films like ‘Dil Chahta Hai’, ‘Lakshya’, ‘Rock On’, ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’ and ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’, will be collaborating with Amazon Prime Video to develop original content for the OTT service.
Amazon Prime Video has one of the largest selection of latest and exclusive movies and TV shows, stand-up comedy, ad-free across Indian and Hollywood movies, US TV shows, top/popular Indian and international kids’ shows, award winning Amazon Original shows along with content from top Bollywood, regional, Indian and international studios – all available in one location/service.Amazon Prime Video India has partnered with top content creators for original content and has 16 more original shows in the pipeline.
The new shows (working titles) and creators associated with them include:
- Bodhidharma: Master of Shaolin | Equinox Features | Ram Madhvani, Prasoon Joshi and Sunil Doshi
- Breathe | Abundantia Entertainment | Vikram Malhotra, starring R Madhvan and Amit Sadh
- The Ministry | AIB and OML
- Mirzapur | Excel Media & Entertainment | Ritesh Sidhwani and Farhan Akhtar
- Stardust | Phantom Films| Vikramaditya Motwane, Madhu Mantena, Anurag Kashyap and Vikas Bahl
- The Family Man | D2R Films | DK Krishna and Raj Nidimoru
- Vishpuri | Big Synergy | Vikas Bahl, Vikramaditya Motwane, Anurag Kashyap and Madhu Mantena
- Made in Heaven Excel Media & Entertainment and Tiger Baby| Ritesh Sidhwani, Farhan Akhtar, Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti.
Amazon has also collaborated with authors, producers, writers and directors to develop several new series. The list includes Sujoy Ghosh and Hyunwoo Thomas Kim (Kross Pictures India), Ali Abbas Zafar, Himanshu Kishan Mehra, Sanjeev Gupta (Offside Entertainment), Rajat Arora (Funk Ur Blues), Karnesh Sharma and Anushka Sharma (Clean Slate Productions) and Navdeep Singh, Sudip Sharma, Tarun Tejpal, Raj Kumar Gupta (Raapchik Films), Pritish, Rangita and Ishita Nandy (Pritish Nandy Productions), Amit Kumar and Asif Kapadia (Fission Features), Aaradhana Bhola, Vidyuth Bhandary Tony and Diya Singh (Fremantle Media), Amritpal Singh Bindra and Anand Tiwari (Still & Still Moving Pictures).