- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Amazon Prime Video to stream new show ‘The Grand Tour’ from 18 Nov
MUMBAI: Online retail major and content creator Amazon has announced the launch date of the new Amazon Original series ‘The Grand Tour’ with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May.
New episodes will be released weekly on Amazon Prime Video, every Friday beginning 18 November, exclusively for Prime members.
The first episode of ‘The Grand Tour’ will feature Jeremy, James and Richard in their first studio tent recording in California, which is being filmed later this month.
“Customers have been desperate to find out when they can watch their favourite team back on screen, so we are very excited to announce the launch date of one of the most globally anticipated shows of 2016. The guys have been having a blast filming the show around the world and we can’t wait for fans to see it weekly beginning 18 November, only on Amazon Prime Video,” said Amazon Prime Video EU VP Jay Marine.
Prime members can watch The Grand Tour via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at www.amazon.com/thegrandtour.
Jeremy, Richard and James have committed to three series of The Grand Tour as part of a landmark global TV deal and for the last year, the team have been traveling the world filming this first series in exciting locations across the globe. Their Grand Tour also includes studio audience recordings filmed in front of a live audience in their giant traveling tent. The team has already brought the tent to Johannesburg and will be heading to California later this month.