- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Amazon Prime Video launches on PlayStations 4, 3 in India
MUMBAI: Amazon Prime Video and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe (SIEE) have announced the launch of the Amazon Prime Video app on PlayStations 4 and 3 in India and all SIEE territories.
Amazon Prime members in India can now stream latest and exclusive TV shows and movies on their PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 consoles at no additional cost.
Starting today, players can download and access the Amazon Prime Video app from TV, video on PlayStation 4 and TV/video services on PlayStation 3 to enjoy streaming Amazon Original Series such as ‘The Tick’, ‘The Grand Tour’, ‘The Man in the High Castle’, ‘Transparent’, ‘Mozart in the Jungle’, ‘American Gods’, ‘Goliath’ and India’s first Amazon Original, ‘Inside Edge’, along with Hollywood, Bollywood and regional movies and TV shows.
With about hundreds of millions of hours of video being watched in the SIEE region each month, Amazon Prime Video offers players additional entertainment choice on PS4 and PS3.