- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
Amazon Prime Video greenlights season 4 of ‘Bosch’
MUMBAI: US and global online retail major and content creator Amazon has greenlit a fourth season of the Amazon Original Series ‘Bosch’.
Seasons one and two of the Emmy-nominated drama are now available exclusively on Amazon Prime Video in the US, UK, Germany, Austria and Japan via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online. Season three is currently in production and slated to premiere in 2017.
Based on Michael Connelly’s best-selling novels, the hour-long series ‘Bosch’ stars Titus Welliver as detective Harry Bosch, Jamie Hector as Jerry Edgar and Amy Aquino as Lt. Grace Billets.
“We are excited to announce the fourth season renewal of Amazon Prime Video’s longest running original drama series, ‘Bosch’. Prime members have loved following detective Harry Bosch as he navigates difficult situations in his professional and personal lives, and we’re excited to let them know that even more is coming,” said Amazon Studios VP Roy Price.