- Post merger of HITS-Cable TV biz, IMCL’s FY17 net loss swells to Rs 206 crore
- RIL Surges 4% After Telecom Regulator Slashes Interconnect Charges
- Mumbai Rains: 34 domestic flights cancelled till 12 pm today, main runway remains shut
- Tata Sons buys big chunk of shares in group firms
- Swine flu: 42 positive case in Mohali
- HIV blood transfusion probe: High-level team gives clean chit to Regional Cancer Centre
- Flipkart, Amazon in Rs100 crore ad blitz
- Politicians may have helped Iqbal Kaskar net 100 crore in 3 years
- Mobile bills to go down as Trai cuts call termination charges to 6 p/min
Amazon Prime Video celebrates the onset of Prime Day with content offerings
MUMBAI: This week marks the beginning of Prime Day celebrations on Amazon Prime Video with a ;stream-fest starting 5 July.
Six pieces of content will be launched over six days. This will include the movies ‘Star Trek – Beyond’ (5 July), ‘Deepwater Horizon’ (6 July), episode 9 of ‘Baahubali: The Lost Legends’ (7 July), ‘Sully’ (8 July) and Comedy Central India’s best stand-up winner Zakir Khan’s stand-up comedy special ‘Haq Se Single’.
July 10 marks the premiere of India’s first Amazon Original, ‘Inside Edge’. Produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani’s Excel Media & Entertainment, this is an 10-episode series starring Vivek Oberoi and Richa Chadda.
‘Baahubali: The Lost Legends’ is a new animated series from one of biggest film franchises in Indian cinema. The animated series is set before the Kalakeya invasion depicted in the movie, when Baahubali and Bhallaladeva are still both young princes of Mahishmati.