- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Amazon Prime Video becomes subscription streaming home of kids content producer ChuChu TV
MUMBAI: Amazon India has entered into a long-term deal with Chennai-based ChuChu TV Studios, one of India’s top content creators for kids animation.
As per the deal, Amazon Prime Video India will become the subscription streaming home for ChuChu TV’s existing and future videos for ad-free environment.
The ChuChu TV channel, ‘ChuChu TV Nursery Rhymes’, is the third-most subscribed channel in India with over 8 million subscribers and 7.5 billion video views. ChuChu TV released ‘Johny Johny Yes Papa and Many More Videos’ in November 2014 which has received over a billion views, making it the third-most viewed non-music video of all time.
“ChuChu TV is one of India’s top animators and their series of upbeat songs and colourful animations is much-loved by kids worldwide. We are very happy to partner with ChuChu TV to add to our existing bouquet of kids’ content for ad-free entertainment,” said Amazon Prime Video India director and country head Nitesh Kripalani.
“We are delighted to partner with Amazon Prime Video to showcase our content as we understand the need for quality storytelling and safe viewing, especially for children. We hope that children and their parents alike enjoy and appreciate the content line-up that we have to offer, especially since it is an ad-free environment,” said ChuChu TV Studios CEO & creative director Vinoth Chandar.