- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
Amazon introduces first daily show
MUMBAI: US online retail major Amazon has announced the premiere of its first daily, live show.
Style Code Live is dedicated to fashion and beauty, featuring useful tips from style experts and viewers, looks the audience can easily shop and an interactive viewing experience that includes live chat.
Style Code Live is a 30-minute show, free to all viewers, and streams weeknights at 9 ET/6 PT at www.amazon.com/stylecodelive. Viewers can also follow Style Code Live for show updates on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat (StyleCodeLive).
The ‘Style Code Live’ team is led by hosts Lyndsey Rodrigues, Rachel Smith, and Frankie Grande. Together they bring three unique styles—and one shared style-obsession. Rodrigues has hosted shows including MTV’s Total Request Live and has interviewed a range of film and music stars. Her style code is edgy yet totally approachable. She is influenced by NYC, where there is no wrong answer in fashion.
Smith is a correspondent at ABC News for Good Morning America and Nightline. Her style code is classic and feminine—though she admits to loving a gutsy look and spending her weekends in harem pants.
Grande is a television personality and theatre actor. He is best known for his appearance on CBS’s ‘Big Brother’ 16 and his role in Rock of Ages on Broadway. His style code is glam—inspiring people to step out of the background and into the spotlight.
“I am absolutely thrilled to be on this new adventure hosting Style Code Live! It’s been exciting cultivating the show’s fresh take on programming and the viewing experience. Anyone who loves fashion and beauty can watch, weigh-in on the conversation, and take away something valuable,” said host Smith.
“I’m so thrilled to be a part of Style Code Live. Live TV is my greatest passion, and to be able to work on such an original and interactive show really is a dream come true,” said Rodrigues.
“Our customers love fashion, and have wanted a place to keep up with new trends and get expert tips. We created Style Code Live for them, and we are just getting started with this show,” said Style Code Live head Munira Rahemtulla.
Every weeknight the ‘Style Code Live’ team and expert guests will help viewers discover products to achieve the looks they want. They will style and model on-trend looks such as print mixing, debate style do’s-and-don’ts, and share beauty hacks like how to use a bold red lipstick as concealer.
- Live Chat: The audience can join the Style Code Live conversation via live chat at any time during the show, ask questions, and share their own perspectives and tips.
- Style Carousel: A Style Carousel directly under the Style Code Live player dynamically updates to highlight products available on Amazon as they are featured in the show.
- Style Links: A running list of links captures products and topics discussed, including those that viewers can find off of Amazon.
- Chat Host: Our show hosts will participate in live chat, chiming in frequently to respond to viewer questions and comments.
- Style Code Love Bag: Viewers can click on the Style Code Love Bag to “applaud” segments and products throughout the show. They’ll see the bag fill as viewers click and release virtual confetti once it’s full.