- Tata Group To End All Business Dealings With Cyrus Mistry's Family Firms
- GJM supremo discharged in Madan Tamang murder case
- Trinamool Congress leading in municipal polls
- CoA tells Supreme Court: Sack BCCI's top three office-bearers
- Chandigarh: 10-year-old rape survivor denied abortion by Supreme Court gives birth to a girl
- Gujarat police officers Amin and Barot quit
- After controversy, DD denies blacking out Tripura CM, says speech was aired
- Sierra Leone mourns 100 children among dead in massive flooding
Amazon extends deal with A24, brings ‘Moonlight’ to Prime Video
MUMBAI: Amazon Prime Video will continue to be the exclusive premium subscription streaming service for critically-acclaimed films from A24 including Academy Award winning ‘Moonlight’, ‘20th Century Women’ and Casey Affleck’s next film, ‘A Ghost Story’.
‘Moonlight’ starring Oscar winner Mahershala Ali is available on Amazon Video, and starting 21 May, Prime members will be able to stream and download the Oscar winning film at no additional cost to their membership.
“We are thrilled to be the exclusive subscription streaming service to offer customers Academy Award winner Moonlight. We already have an incredible catalog of films from A24 like ‘Room’ and ‘Ex Machina’ that Prime members love to watch and we are happy to extend our relationship to continue to bring Prime members these award winning, prestige films. Collaborating with A24 in addition to creating our own Academy Award winning movies like ‘Manchester by the Sea’ and ‘The Salesman’ make Amazon Video a premiere platform for streaming films,” stated Amazon Studios VP, worldwide head of motion pictures Jason Ropell.