- Tea at 7, Lunch at 50 - Indian Railways Tweets Menu So Customers Don't Get Overcharged
- On World Water Day, Railways unveils water conservation policy
- Interest subsidy scheme for MIG effective from Jan 1
- Election Commission freezes AIADMK's election symbol ahead of major bypoll
- Flipkart Sale, Android O Features, Samsung Pay in India, More
- Aadhaar must for IT returns to curb tax evasion and frauds, says government Times of India - ?4 hours ago?
- Yogi Adityanath bans pan masala, tobacco in govt buildings
- Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM: Modi is performing the last rites of Nehruvian secularism
Amazon extends deal with A24, brings ‘Moonlight’ to Prime Video
MUMBAI: Amazon Prime Video will continue to be the exclusive premium subscription streaming service for critically-acclaimed films from A24 including Academy Award winning ‘Moonlight’, ‘20th Century Women’ and Casey Affleck’s next film, ‘A Ghost Story’.
‘Moonlight’ starring Oscar winner Mahershala Ali is available on Amazon Video, and starting 21 May, Prime members will be able to stream and download the Oscar winning film at no additional cost to their membership.
“We are thrilled to be the exclusive subscription streaming service to offer customers Academy Award winner Moonlight. We already have an incredible catalog of films from A24 like ‘Room’ and ‘Ex Machina’ that Prime members love to watch and we are happy to extend our relationship to continue to bring Prime members these award winning, prestige films. Collaborating with A24 in addition to creating our own Academy Award winning movies like ‘Manchester by the Sea’ and ‘The Salesman’ make Amazon Video a premiere platform for streaming films,” stated Amazon Studios VP, worldwide head of motion pictures Jason Ropell.