- Arun Jaitley calls for expeditious use of penalising power by ED
- Triple talaq misused to satify lust, says UP minister
- 9 lakh registered companies not filing returns: Revenue Secretary Adhia
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai received nearly US $200 million salary last year
- India welcomes Cyprus support for NSG bid
- Murder at Jaya's tea estate: Main suspect killed, another injured in two accidents
Amazon extends deal with A24, brings ‘Moonlight’ to Prime Video
MUMBAI: Amazon Prime Video will continue to be the exclusive premium subscription streaming service for critically-acclaimed films from A24 including Academy Award winning ‘Moonlight’, ‘20th Century Women’ and Casey Affleck’s next film, ‘A Ghost Story’.
‘Moonlight’ starring Oscar winner Mahershala Ali is available on Amazon Video, and starting 21 May, Prime members will be able to stream and download the Oscar winning film at no additional cost to their membership.
“We are thrilled to be the exclusive subscription streaming service to offer customers Academy Award winner Moonlight. We already have an incredible catalog of films from A24 like ‘Room’ and ‘Ex Machina’ that Prime members love to watch and we are happy to extend our relationship to continue to bring Prime members these award winning, prestige films. Collaborating with A24 in addition to creating our own Academy Award winning movies like ‘Manchester by the Sea’ and ‘The Salesman’ make Amazon Video a premiere platform for streaming films,” stated Amazon Studios VP, worldwide head of motion pictures Jason Ropell.