- China Says Area Where Road Being Built Does Not Belong To Bhutan, India
- TMC not to attend GST roll-out programme: Mamata
- Byculla jail inmate death: Court permits Indrani Mukerjea to lodge complaint as she alleges sexual assault threat
- Mob thrashes man, suspected of slaughtering cow
- 62 per cent votes cast in second phase of local polls in Nepal
- RIL refinances $2.3 billion loans to cut interest cost
- Mallya paves way for F1 team to be a force without India
- 7th Pay Commission: Modi Cabinet approves revision in HRA rates, other allowances
Amazon extends deal with A24, brings ‘Moonlight’ to Prime Video
MUMBAI: Amazon Prime Video will continue to be the exclusive premium subscription streaming service for critically-acclaimed films from A24 including Academy Award winning ‘Moonlight’, ‘20th Century Women’ and Casey Affleck’s next film, ‘A Ghost Story’.
‘Moonlight’ starring Oscar winner Mahershala Ali is available on Amazon Video, and starting 21 May, Prime members will be able to stream and download the Oscar winning film at no additional cost to their membership.
“We are thrilled to be the exclusive subscription streaming service to offer customers Academy Award winner Moonlight. We already have an incredible catalog of films from A24 like ‘Room’ and ‘Ex Machina’ that Prime members love to watch and we are happy to extend our relationship to continue to bring Prime members these award winning, prestige films. Collaborating with A24 in addition to creating our own Academy Award winning movies like ‘Manchester by the Sea’ and ‘The Salesman’ make Amazon Video a premiere platform for streaming films,” stated Amazon Studios VP, worldwide head of motion pictures Jason Ropell.