- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
Amazon announces new kids pilots for 2015 fall pilot season
MUMBAI: Six animated pilots will launch from Emmy award-winning Amazon Studios, including an adaptation of the book series ‘If You Give a Mouse a Cookie’, ‘The Numberlys’ and ‘Eddie of the Realms Eternal’.
It is scheduled to debut later this year exclusively on Amazon Video in the US, UK, Germany, Austria and Japan. ‘The Numberlys’ is a story for preschoolers that follows best friends who encourage children to think beyond the way things are always done.
Amazon Studios head of kids programming Tara Sorensen said, “Our new kids pilots will combine rich worlds with unique characters that we hope will appeal to our customers. We’re delighted to debut these animated projects from such esteemed and remarkable creative talent.”
Animated pilots for children ages 6 to 11 include ‘Danger And Eggs’, a show that chronicles the endless adventures of fearless DD Danger and her ever-cautious best friend, a giant talking egg. Meanwhile ‘Eddie of the Realms Eternal’ centres around a meek teen who balances a hero’s life while dealing with the ordinary pressures of middle school life.
‘Everstar’ is a journey that follows an adventurous 12-year-old girl who accidentally intercepts an intergalactic SOS signal and is brought aboard a rogue spaceship that travels the universe; and ‘Yoyotoki HappyEars!’, a story that follows a fox whose family accidentally lands on Mytholopia and encounters its unusual citizens who stir up their lives in extraordinary ways. These pilots—along with primetime pilots ‘Edge’, ‘Good Girls Revolt’, ‘Highston, One Mississippi, Patriot and Z—will debut on 5 November on Amazon Video.
Amazon customers will be invited to watch and provide feedback on the shows they want to see turned into full series for Prime members. All pilots will be available via the Amazon Video app for TVs, connected devices and mobile devices, or online at Amazon.com/amazonvideo.