- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
Amagi launches live linear OTT playout platform
MUMBAI: Amagi, a leader in cloud-based broadcast infrastructure and targeted TV advertising, has launched live linear OTT playout platform built on its Cloudport.
The company claims that TV networks and content owners can now launch live and linear OTT channels on the cloud, and operate a unified platform for linear, catch-up and video-on-demand (VoD) TV without any hardware with its Cloudport technology.
Cloudport OTT supports advanced graphics functions including dynamic graphics, digital video effects, and real-time social media integration capability in addition to switching to live feeds. The platform is equipped with a live MCR capability on the cloud, and the entire OTT playout workflow can be managed remotely using a web-based UI.
“Cloudport OTT has all the features that traditional TV networks need. It is built on a secure, reliable, and scalable Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure, complete with an in-built feature to block geo-specific content to manage content rights obligations,” said Amagi co-founder KA Srinivasan.
“The platform seamlessly integrates with Amagi’s server-side OTT ad insertion solution, Thunderstorm, to monetise content effectively. This way TV networks and content owners have access to an integrated platform for OTT playout and monetisation, simplifying overall operations.”