- Kerala high court clears CM Pinarayi in Rs 374 crore Lavalin scam case
- Infosys jumps 3% on buzz of Nandan Nilekani's return
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Top UP bureaucrat removed
- Karti Chidambaram appears before the CBI in the corruption case
- Kaifiyat Express derails in Auraiya district of UP, 74 injured
- Bypoll: Voting underway in Panaji and Valpoi Assembly seats
- Dhinakarans effigy burnt in Puducherry
Altice, Netflix ink global partnership
MUMBAI: Altice, a convergent company leader in telecom, content and advertising serving more than 50 million customers, has announced a multi-year partnership with Netflix. This will lead to Netflix’s content being made available to Altice customers into all eligible devices in France, Portugal, Israel and Dominican Republic.
The launch of the Netflix service on Altice’s platforms will seamlessly bring original Netflix series, movies, documentaries, stand-up comedies and a wide range of kids’ programming to Altice’s customers across the globe.
The agreement with Netflix follows Altice’s significant investment in content and sport through the studio’s original creations, acquisitions of series and movies rights, and local and global distribution partnerships.
France will be the first Altice territory to launch Netflix. Exclusive promotional SFR family offers with Netflix will be available on 13 June.
The rollout will advance to other countries through 2017.