- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
ALTBalaji’s ‘Bose: Dead/Alive’ garners five million views within 10 days
MUMBAI: ALTBalaji recently released web-series ‘Bose: Dead/Alive’ has garnered 5 million views within 10 days of its release. It has become the most binge watched show on the platform.
Launched on 20 November, the nine-episode-series has been produced by Big Synergy and directed by Pulkit under the creative supervision of Bollywood filmmaker Hansal Mehta.
ALTBalaji CMO Manav Sethi said, “The show has broken all the records. It has possibly emerged as one of the most binged watch series of the country. This is the first show for Alt wherein within 24 hours of going live the largest number of consumer has watched all the nine epsisodes in one-go.”
The platform gave a heavy marketing push to promote the show.
Set in the early 19 century, the show is based on Anuj Dhar’s bestseller, ‘India’s biggest cover-up’ which takes viewers from Calcutta, Afghanistan to Vienna and Germany with every episode.