- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
ALTBalaji integrates Airtel Payments Bank as a payment platform
MUMBAI: ALTBalaji, the digital platform from Balaji Telefilms offering more than 250 hours of original content, has joined hands with Airtel Payments Bank to provide wallet services via Airtel Money to enable easy and hassle-free subscription transactions for its customers.
Commenting on the partnership, ALT Digital Media Entertainment CEO Nachiket Pantvaidya said, “It is our pleasure to collaborate with Airtel Payments Bank, which is India’s first payment bank with a significant outreach across the length and breadth of the country. At ALTBalaji, our focus is on creating original content that caters to the taste of people representing different regions of India. The partnership with Airtel Money Wallet will help us to build an ecosystem providing easy access to our shows to our consumers who are on the Airtel network.”
Airtel Payments Bank MD & CEO Shashi Arora added, “Convenient digital payments over mobile are an integral part of India’s growing digital ecosystem and we are delighted to partner ALTBalaji to offer customers the convenience of making quick and secure cashless payments through Airtel Payments Bank”.
Airtel Payments Bank plans to develop a nationwide merchant ecosystem of over five million partners who will accept digital payments from Airtel Payments Bank customers over mobile phones. It has already onboarded over two million merchants across the country and continues to aggressively add more. Airtel Payments Bank services can be availed by downloading MyAirtel app from Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
ALTBalaji was launched on 16 April with 5 original shows and will add new shows every fortnight for its viewers to binge watch. The content is created by artists comprising Nagesh Kukunoor, Juhi Chawla, Nimrat Kaur, Rajkumar Rao, Hansal Mehta, Sakshi Tanwar, Ram Kapoor, Atul Kulkarni, Sameer Soni, Yudhishtar Urs, Dipannita Sharma Atwal, and more.