- Delhi: Worker dies after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning sewer inside hospital premises
- Bihar floods: Toll rises to 253, more than a crore people are now homeless
- Key accused in Rs 700-crore Bihar fund transfer scam dies in Bhagalpur hospital
- War won't give China any clear gain, only cause casualties, assesses govt
- Saudi carrier says Qatar has not approved hajj flights
- Three Kashmiri youth arrested for disrespecting National Anthem
- 2008 Malegaon Blast Case: Supreme Court Verdict On Lt Col Purohit's Bail Today
2nd season of PlayStation series ‘Powers’ premieres on 31 May
MUMBAI: The second season of the PlayStation original series ‘Powers’ will premiere on 31 May in the US and Canada.
Co-created by acclaimed Marvel writer Brian Michael Bendis and helmed by showrunner and respected genre writer Remi Aubuchon (Falling Skies), ‘Powers’ is the first scripted television series to air on PlayStation Network.
The first three episodes of the season will be available, with subsequent episodes releasing each week. This announcement was made on the PlayStation.Blog, accompanied by a new story trailer. The 10-episode season will be available for free to PlayStation Plus members.
“I’m insanely thrilled with the opportunity to introduce season two on PlayStation Network,” said executive producer of PlayStation original series P’owers’, and co-creator of the comic book series Brian Michael Bendis.
“The new season tells the story of Detective Christian Walker’s obsession with solving the murder of beloved hero, Retro Girl, with the help of his partner Deena Pilgrim. We focused on what fans loved about season 1 and amped up the visual effects, cinematography, and stunts so season 2 is going to be louder, faster and more electrifying than anything you’ve seen from us before!” added Bendis.