- India’s top 5 OTT services saw 100% growth in monthly user base in H1 2017
- 'Peepli Live' Co-Director Mahmood Farooqui Acquitted In Rape Case
- BHU Molestation: Police Allegedly Thrash Female Students Demanding A Safe Campus
- US Supreme Court has option to duck Trump's travel ban ruling
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- PV Sindhu Nominated For Padma Bhushan By Sports Ministry
- Assets Worth 1.16 Crores Linked To Karti Chidambaram Are Seized
21st Century Fox invests $6.5 mn in digital media platform Drivetribe
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox has backed Drivetribe by investing $6.5 million.
This is an online platform for car fans and has been made by technology entrepreneur Ernesto Schmitt, former ‘Top Gear’ hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, and the show’s former executive producer Andy Wilman.
“We saw the Drivetribe platform and we were blown away by its ingenuity. We’re excited to collaborate with the Drivetribe team on this new approach to digital content and to help them expand their business on a worldwide basis,” said Fox Networks Group CEO Peter Rice.