- PV Sindhu Enters Quarter-final of Hong Kong Open Super Series
- Padmavati cleared for Dec 1 release in Britain, SC allows advocate to file fresh plea
- Bharti family pledges Rs 7000 crore towards philanthropy
- Indian Navy gets its first woman pilot, 3 women NAI officers
- Colonel arrested for raping Lt- Colonel's daughter in Shimla
- Pradyuman murder case: Ashok was beaten, tortured and sedated to force his confession, claims wife
- Election Commission grants 'two leaves' symbol to unified AIADMK
21st Century Fox invests $6.5 mn in digital media platform Drivetribe
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox has backed Drivetribe by investing $6.5 million.
This is an online platform for car fans and has been made by technology entrepreneur Ernesto Schmitt, former ‘Top Gear’ hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, and the show’s former executive producer Andy Wilman.
“We saw the Drivetribe platform and we were blown away by its ingenuity. We’re excited to collaborate with the Drivetribe team on this new approach to digital content and to help them expand their business on a worldwide basis,” said Fox Networks Group CEO Peter Rice.