- JD(U) under Nitish decides to become part of NDA, denies split in party
- Customs arrests Air India cabin crew for smuggling ganja
- Government, RBI in talks to shore up PSU bank capital
- Bihar flood toll mounts to 153, 17 districts affected
- IndiGo cancels 84 flights over engine issues
- Trai gets tough on call drops; slaps penalty of upto Rs 10 lakh
- Yogi Adityanath targets 'Yuvraj' Rahul Gandhi: 'Will not permit Gorakhpur to become picnic spot'
- Shivraj to lead BJP in 2018 election: Amit Shah
21st Century Fox invests $6.5 mn in digital media platform Drivetribe
MUMBAI: 21st Century Fox has backed Drivetribe by investing $6.5 million.
This is an online platform for car fans and has been made by technology entrepreneur Ernesto Schmitt, former ‘Top Gear’ hosts Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May, and the show’s former executive producer Andy Wilman.
“We saw the Drivetribe platform and we were blown away by its ingenuity. We’re excited to collaborate with the Drivetribe team on this new approach to digital content and to help them expand their business on a worldwide basis,” said Fox Networks Group CEO Peter Rice.