- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
101India to premiere two horror series
Excerpt: Youth content portal 101India.com is launching two web series – ‘101 Great Indian Ghost stories’ and ‘101 Phir se Ramsay’ – to celebrate the horror stories of our country.
The online portal will premiere ‘101 Great Indian Ghost stories’ on 16 March and ‘101 Phir se Ramsay’ on 24 March.
‘101 Great Indian Ghost Stories’ is the website’s take on regional tales from across India told by ordinary people. The first anthology from the web series is from Goa narrated at a worn out old dive bar where Kustodio and his friends tell each other ghost stories over a glass of local liquor. The series will then move to other regions of India.
‘101 Phir Se Ramsay’, on the other hand, is a fun-filled resurrection of cult horror, harking back to the popular genre of the 70s. It is directed by veteran director Shyam Ramsay and his daughter Saasha Ramsay. The Ramsay films is known as the pioneers of horror in the Indian cinema. With this show, the portal is aiming to bring back the trademark Ramsay brand of horror to the digital spectators.