- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Aiming to empower the champions, Epic channel is launching a crowdfunding initiative in association with ImpactGuru.com.
After changing its positioning as an infotainment channel, Epic will launch on 20 July a show that will narrate the story of 13 top athletes who are preparing for the next Olympics. The show will mark the debut of ace cricketer Virender Sehwag as host.
Epic, which is being positioned as an indigenous Hindi infotainment channel, has lined up six shows.
Idea Cellular is associated as the principal sponsor with Kings XI Punjab for this season. Idea logo will feature on the back of the team jersey.
At a whopping Rs 14.5 cr, Ben Stokes has become the most expensive foreign player in an IPL. Rising Pune Supergiants tops the list among the teams with a purchase bill of Rs 17.2 cr on 20 Feb.
Kings XI Punjab announced their extended partnership with Virender Sehwag. Along with heading the cricket operations, he will also be the franchise’s brand ambassador.
The fifth edition of Hindi news channel Aaj Tak’s flagship on-ground property ‘Agenda Aaj Tak’ is set to kick off on 6 December.
Vuclip has added Kapil Sharma’s ‘Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon’, Sunny Leone’s ‘Mastizaade’, Madhur Bhandarkar’s ‘Calender Girls’ along with Rajat Kapoor’s ‘X- Past is Present’ to its video catalogue.
‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ director Pankaj Saraswat has come up with a new comedy show called ‘Indian Mazak League’ for Life OK.