- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Pearson has appointed Vikas Singh as the new managing director in India. Vikas will be spearheading the operations and driving the overall growth and profitability of Pearson in India.
ABP News has launched a marketing campaign aimed at making the channel stand out in the clutter during the elections; aim is to position it as the pre-eminent news channel when it comes to election-related programming.