- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Anil Ambani’s Reliance Entertainment invests in digital media firm, launches multilingual entertainment app
Reliance Ent has announced a new investment in FunOnGo Media & Entertainment. Chillx will offer movies, short-form content and games.
Star has appointed former Marico COO for rest of South Asia, Middle East & Africa Sridhar Balakrishnan as its head of distribution.
Fox Star Studios has named Rucha Pathak as the new chief creative officer even as current COO Aalif Surti has quit.
On the opening day TRAI chairman Dr Rahul Khullar will deliver the keynote. Star CEO Uday Shankar will also moderate a session which will have speakers like I&B secretary Bimal Julka and Viacom18 CEO Sudhanshu Vats.
Fox Star India has appointed former Disney UTV vice president Shikha Kapur as the chief marketing officer and head of syndication with effect from 15 May.
‘Guddu Rangeela’, a comedy drama, will commence shooting in March and is slated for release in the first quarter of 2015. The award-winning team of Jolly LLB comprising Subhash Kapoor, Arshad Warsi and Fox Star Studios will make its comeback for this feature film.
Fox Star Studios unveils its first movie of 2014; ‘Hawaa Hawaai’, a movie on sports and dreams, will be released on 9 May.