- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
Sony Pictures Networks India’s (SPNI) Hindi movie channel Set Max has a line-up of 13 movie premieres until March 2018.
Sony Max2 is bringing back the second season of India’s first online film awards, ‘Timeless Digital Awards’.
The third edition of ‘No Talkies Nautanki Returns’, the flagship event organised by Sony Max, saw an overwhelming response from media agencies.
Sony Max has kick-started the third season of its flagship event, ‘No Talkies Nataunki Returns’.
“The strategic reason to have a new campaign is to celebrate the uninterrupted leadership of Sony Max over the last 26 weeks,” said Vaishali Sharma.
“Sultan is the biggest movie of the year so obviously it is doing very well. Most of the slots have been sold,” said Rohit Gupta.
Sony Max 2 has unveiled its latest campaign to refresh the channel’s brand ethos ‘Kuch Filmo Ka Jadu Kabhi Kam Nahi Hota’ with a new tagline ‘Yaad Rahega’.
The new campaign watchword ‘Ab Khulkar phailegi Deewangi’ is an extension of the channel’s positioning and talks about how there is a little bit of filminess in all of us.
MSM’s second Hindi movie channel Max 2 has launched a digital campaign ‘I Support Good Movies’.