- ACT Fibernet rolls-out 1 Gbps plan in Bengaluru after Hyderabad
- Vishnu Shankar takes charge as &TV business head
- Unitech Shares Plunge 13% As Supreme Court Stays NCLT Order
- Tax department probes unregulated bitcoin exchanges after valuations jump
- Coal scam: Fmr Jharkhand CM Madhu Koda, Fmr coal Secy held guilty
- Deadline for linking PAN with Aadhaar was extended to March 31, 2018
Tivo, which offers entertainment technology and audience insights, has signed a multi-year license renewal for its G-Guide and intellectual property (IP) with Japanese cable television operator Jupiter Telecommunications (J:Com).
Tivo has announced that Sony has renewed its multi-year IP license agreement. The license to TiVo’s patent portfolios covers all of Sony’s worldwide products and services.
TiVo Corporation has signed a multi-year IP licence renewal with Foxtel, Australia’s leading pay TV platform.
YuppTV is now available on TiVo Series 5 & 6 devices. As TiVo is also used by many pay TV operators in the US and other parts of the world, YuppTV would extend its reach to millions of households.
Built for today’s modern TVs and mobile screens, TiVo’s new user interface is centered around bringing the user’s content from an increasingly diverse array of sources.
Binge viewing has continued its meteoric rise in both perception and popularity.
TiVo Online is a free new way for customers to find the programmes they want to watch from their cable lineup or a wide variety of streaming services.
CubiTV hybrid middleware has been selected by Global Satellite for delivery of digital video broadcast via satellite in the Philippines.
Endemol Beyond USA has added to its leadership team, appointing former Lionsgate and Participant Media executive Adrian Sexton as its COO.