- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
“Kapil Sharma has been under the weather for some time now. We have mutually agreed to take a short break. So, till he recovers, ‘The Drama Company’ will be aired in the 9-pm slot. Once Kapil recovers completely, we will resume the shooting of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’,” a spokesperson said.
Putting an end to all rumours of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ going off air, Sony and Kapil Sharma have extended their partnership for the comedy show by another year.
With the launch of ‘The Drama Company’, Sony TV will now offer two one-hour stand-up comedy shows for its viewers.
Star Plus is bringing back its stand-up comedy reality show ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ after a gap of almost nine years.
Star Plus reclaimed the Hindi GEC leadership status in Week 7 from arch-rival Colors after a gap of two weeks.
Rishtey re-captured the GEC throne from Star Utsav in rural HSM. Colors kept Star Plus at bay for the top spot in urban+rural HSM.
Cricket continued to rule the roost in the top 5 with the first slots being occupied by the third and second T20 matches between India and England.
The India–England ODI garnered 12.24 mn impressions, overtaking ‘Naagin 2’, which could manage only 11.43 mn impressions.
DD National took hold of the sixth position thanks to the India–England ODI match. Star Plus grabbed the urban + rural HSM leadership from Colors.