- Star Gold Select HD partners select DTH ops to showcase ‘Mughal-E-Azam’ in colour, B&W
- ALTBalaji offers subtitles for its original shows in three regional languages
- Unitech Moves Supreme Court Against Government Taking Over
- Court sends accused to police custody for two days in actress case
- UP shocker: 15-year-old cancer survivor gang-raped, then raped by passerby too
Deal with Xiaomi is expected to be completed by next year. The OTT platform is also aiming to seal a two-year deal with another popular mobile manufacturer.
Dekkho to collaborate with independent and premium creators to source original content in vernacular languages.
Dekkho will largely focus on youth-based videos and regional content across six languages, primarily serving the 18-30 year old mobile audience.
SpotboyE will provide its latest content on Dekkho. Users can watch all the content on the Dekkho mobile app, now available on iOS and Android.
Expanding its portfolio, online video streaming platform Dekkho has tied up with Times Music for Bollywood, music videos and regional content.