- Fashion TV working on India linear, SVOD launch by 2018-end
- Baggage tow tractor rams into Air India plane at IGI
- Reliance says Jio to turn profitable 'shortly'
- Presence of outsider in Talwars' flat cannot be ruled out: HC on Aarushi case
- Gauri Lankesh murder: Suspects' sketches released but SIT has nothing else
Deal with Xiaomi is expected to be completed by next year. The OTT platform is also aiming to seal a two-year deal with another popular mobile manufacturer.
Dekkho to collaborate with independent and premium creators to source original content in vernacular languages.
Dekkho will largely focus on youth-based videos and regional content across six languages, primarily serving the 18-30 year old mobile audience.
SpotboyE will provide its latest content on Dekkho. Users can watch all the content on the Dekkho mobile app, now available on iOS and Android.
Expanding its portfolio, online video streaming platform Dekkho has tied up with Times Music for Bollywood, music videos and regional content.