- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Colors Infinity SD has displaced AXN at the number 2 spot in week 41 of BARC ratings. AXN has slipped to the fourth position.
Discovery Channel has reclimed the top spot from History TV18 in week 40 for the period ending 6 October.
Colors Infinity SD ruled the English GEC chart with 232,000 impressions, according to BARC data for the week ended 22 September. The channel witnessed a growth of 18.36%.
English GEC Star World and Star World HD will air the ninth season of the reality cooking show ‘MasterChef Australia’ from 25 September at 9 pm.
Star World is set to introduce a new slot called ‘Hollywood A-Listers’ on 25 September that will feature shows from Monday to Friday at 10 pm.
Disney Channel continued to rule the kids TV genre for the second straight week. The channel garnered 10.78 crore impressions in the week ended 8 September, thus collecting 10.07% more than the preceding week.
Comedy Central topped the English GEC chart with 403,000 weekly impressions, a massive growth of 77.5%, according to BARC India data.
Star Movies topped the English movie chart with 3.34 mn impressions in Week 33. Sony Pix climbed to the 2nd spot.
Star World will premiere acclaimed Emmy nominated family drama series ‘This Is Us’ on 14 August at 9 pm.