- Hathway’s cable TV and broadband capex to be Rs 270 cr in FY18
- Cut in interconnect charge may boost RIL's EPS by 8%
- Package soon to boost economy; no cuts in fuel rates: Arun Jaitley
- Global child bride racket busted in Hyderabad, 20 arrested
- Tracked so far: Rs 75 crore in Dera bank accounts
- Violence in Tripura: Journalist hacked to death, sec 144 imposed
Star India’s strategy of rebranding Life OK as Star Bharat and distributing it on DD Freedish is beginning to pay off. After a good start in its launch week, Star Bharat has climbed to the second spot in the Hindi GEC hierarchy in two BARC-defined markets.
Colors pushed out Zee TV from the second position in the urban + rural HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 25 August.
Colors registered 41.48 cr weekly impressions in urban HSM. Zee Anmol maintained its lead in U+R HSM with 67.15 cr weekly impressions.
Star Plus reclaimed its top spot in urban HSM while Colors slipped to the second spot in Week 32. Zee Anmol stayed at the top in U+R HSM with 66.59 crore weekly impressions.
Displacing Star Plus, Colors grabbed the top spot in urban HSM. Zee Anmol maintained its lead in U+R HSM for the second straight week.
FTA channel Zee Anmol took the lead in U+R and rural HSM. Zee TV maintained its 2nd position in U+R HSM while Star Plus dropped to the 3rd place.
Zee Cinema jumped to the No. 2 position in urban + rural HSM in Week 30, as per BARC India ratings.
Aamir Khan’s 2014 satirical fiction comedy ‘PK’ on Sony Wah was the top film in U+R HSM, according to BARC data for the week ended 21 July.
The hierarchy of Hindi GECs witnessed hardly any change in Week 29, as per BARC India data.