- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Star Sports, India’s leading sports broadcaster, has launched Doompak doompak, a catchy new anthem as Pro Kabaddi Season 5 inches closer to the playoffs and the final match.
On a mission to take the Indian Cricket team to the top spot in all 3 formats this home season, batsman and Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli showcases his determination and perseverance in the pursuit of excellence in a new film released by Star Sports.
Tata Sky and sports broadcaster Star Sports have launched the ‘Star Sports Select Experience’ with the Premier League.
Setting the tone for a sensational cricketing season, Star Sports has rolled out a TVC for the upcoming Paytm India vs Australia ODI series.
This year, Star Sports will telecast from Diwali to Christmas India- Australia series, followed by India tour of New Zealand and Sri Lanka’s tour of India.
Riding on the rising popularity of Star Sports 1 Tamil and Star Sports First channels, Tamil Nadu witnessed a six-time increase in viewership while Uttar Pradesh also doubled its viewership.
Premier League matches to air live on Star Sports Select and Star Sports Select HD. The select Add On service will be available on Tata Sky.
The top 10 ads clocked 2.3 mn hours of watch time, with mobile devices accounting for 82% of the watch time. As per App Annie, every month, 180 mn Indians are watching YouTube on the mobile.
Vivo Pro Kabaddi has announcement a consolidated sum of Rs 80 mn as the coveted prize money for the fifth season. This marks a significant increment from Rs 20 mn, which was the prize money scheme for season four of the league in 2016.