- Rajasthan govt's criminal laws ordinance challenged in HC
- Flipkart in talks with Swiggy, UrbanClap and UrbanLadder for buyouts
- UGC decision may reduce SC/ST, OBC faculty posts
- Supreme Court asks government to consider regulating playing of National Anthem
- Asthana's appointment destroying CBI's independence: Prashant Bhushan
- Bilkis Bano case: SC asks Gujarat to apprise it on departmental action against convicted policemen
Colors Infinity SD has displaced AXN at the number 2 spot in week 41 of BARC ratings. AXN has slipped to the fourth position.
Discovery Channel has reclimed the top spot from History TV18 in week 40 for the period ending 6 October.
English movie channel Star Movies will air Marvel’s ‘Doctor Strange’ on 15 October at 1 pm and 9 pm. ‘Doctor Strange’ is the story of world-famous neurosurgeon Dr. Stephen Strange whose life changes forever after a horrific car accident robs him of the use of his hands.
Colors Infinity SD ruled the English GEC chart with 232,000 impressions, according to BARC data for the week ended 22 September. The channel witnessed a growth of 18.36%.
Disney. Pixar’s ‘Finding Dory’ will premiere on Star Movies, Star Movies HD and Star Movies Select HD on 1 October at 1 pm. The repeat telecast will be at 9 pm.
Disney Channel continued to rule the kids TV genre for the second straight week. The channel garnered 10.78 crore impressions in the week ended 8 September, thus collecting 10.07% more than the preceding week.
English movie channel Star Movies will air ‘Assassins Creed, The Movie,’ on 17 September at 9 pm.
Kids TV was the only genre where the top position seemed locked. But in the week ended 1 Sep, Nick lost the crown to Disney Channel in a tight battle.
Comedy Central topped the English GEC chart with 403,000 weekly impressions, a massive growth of 77.5%, according to BARC India data.