- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony Pictures Sports Networks will premiere The Ultimate Fighter Season 26, A New World Champion, starting 20 November.
The recently concluded FIFA U-17 World Cup was viewed by over 47 million viewers across India while the Hindi and Bengali language feeds contributed to around 40 percent of the overall viewership, Sony Pictures Networks India (SPNI) said quoting BARC India figures.
Sony Pictures Networks India will have three language feeds, namely English, Hindi and Bengali, for the upcoming FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017 India.
Sony Pictures Sports Network has done a three-year deal for the telecast of Cue Slam, which will air on Sony ESPN and Sony ESPN HD.
Suniel Shetty along with Rana Daggubati of Baahubali fame is the co-owner of Bahubali Boxers, the team from South India.
Sony in collaboration with ESPN is launching ESPN Films, a series of documentary films showcasing the most compelling and original sports stories. ESPN Films is a series that discovers themes beyond sports.
IPL has created a new viewership record by garnering a cumulative reach of 363.9 mn viewers in just 32 matches vis-à-vis last year’s cumulative reach of 361 mn viewers for the entire tournament.
IPL 10 enjoys higher engagement in rural markets with average time spent per viewer of 69 minutes vis-à-vis 48 minutes last year. The first 23 IPL matches has seen 34% growth at 23.2 mn average impressions.
Sony has acquired the media rights to the upcoming Super Boxing League.