- India-focused OTT production entity Golden Karavan launched
- Woman alleges gang rape by two men in SUV
- Film producer Karim Morani surrenders in rape case
- Ryan school murder case: CBI team reaches school, starts probe
- Karti closed many foreign accounts, shifted money: CBI
- Pakistan shells border posts, hamlets in J&K; BSF jawans among 7 injured
- Sushma Swaraj raises issue of terrorism, H1-B with US Secretary of State
Scripps Networks Interactive has announced a new deal with Snap Inc. that will bring new food- and home-related programming, including shows, to online social network Snapchat’s Discover platform.
The action has heightened in March on Colors Infinity with the seventh season of ‘Shark Tank’.
The first Vice series for Snapchat will be a dating series hosted by rapper and chef Action Bronson. It will be called ‘Hungry Hearts With Action Bronson’.
Discovery and online social network Snap have announced a new deal to develop shows for Snapchat’s Discover platform.
Founded by two investment bankers in 2013 as a film production company, Pocket Aces has changed direction to become a digital entertainment outfit with aggressive growth plans. Here is the story of Dice Media, Filter Copy and Gobble.
NBCUniversal is investing an additional $200 million in BuzzFeed, giving the digital media company a post-money valuation of $1.7 billion.
NBCUniversal and photo sharing social network Snapchat have announced a multi-year content and advertising partnership through which NBCUniversal will produce original episodic shows for Snapchat.
Vice Media is making its market entry in India across digital, mobile and TV through a JV with Times Group.
The deal, anchored in both content production and ad sales, will bring two high profile channels to Snapchat Discover — a Comedy Central International channel and an MTV Channel in the US.