- Strong 6.9 magnitude earthquake hits Tibet near India-China border
- Navy Says Genitalia Air Display 'Absolutely Unacceptable'
- Moody's Withdraws RCom's Corporate Family Rating On 'Default'
- Sushil Kumar strolls to national gold with three walkovers
- Madras High Court confirms two-year jail term of Natarajan in 1994 car import case
ZEEL-owned Tamil GEC Zee Tamil has unveiled a new brand identity and also launched its HD channel.
After almost eight years of struggle, ZEEL seems to have finally found its mojo in the Tamil market. From being a 70-GRP channel 12 months ago to reaching the 350-GRP mark, Zee Tamil has indeed come a long way. Here is how.