- Nokia, IIT-Delhi to Use AI to Make Networks More Reliable
- Bitcoin triggers ponzi fear: Government in a huddle, plans crackdown
- Minister Faces Angry Passengers On Delayed Flight. Air India Suspends 3
- SC allows Vodafone to initiate second arbitration over $2 bn tax demand
- INS Kalvari submarine affirms Make in India's giant strides: MDL
- Over 600 fishermen of TN, Kerala still missing after cyclone
- Dalit woman rape case: Kerala court awards death sentence to labourer
Sony Mix will bring back its popular short-format show ‘Mix Solos’. It will also air the fourth season of ‘Jam Room’ towards the last quarter of the year.
At the core of the logo change lies the fact that Gionee brings smiles on the faces of millions through its technology.
YouTube has announced the launch of an offline feature on its mobile app.
ABP News has launched a marketing campaign aimed at making the channel stand out in the clutter during the elections; aim is to position it as the pre-eminent news channel when it comes to election-related programming.
Micromax’s new handset Mad A94 will enable users to earn talk-time and bill waivers through its ‘MAd Call’ app, promoted by Lowe Lintas in a unique campaign.